As I expect my rain to come…

As I expect my rain to come…

I love the rain a lot, I love to drench,
the way it elegantly falls from the trees.
To place silently on an intolerant ground, ...
sopping up the rain until it fades away.
How many times does it rain?
Who can identify how I sense when it rains?


The rain acquire the troubles of today,
which frequently fill my day with an blank distress.
The pain and wild darkness rinse away,
With the ensuing rain.
Evanescently, the drizzle will dry up,
as the sun’s heat cut the sky.

Life proceeds in a normal way,
repeated breathing with the vigor of change.
The rain rinse away, grief, pain, and for a flash,
it gives you the faith of purity once more.

So, here I am, under the glow of a falling
leaves of an antique willow tree.
Hoping nervously for my rain to get nearer, to me,
Outside with the flora and fauna singing,
the sun shining, the wind blowing,
and the leaves rustling, moment keep departing.
As I expect my rain to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Be Selfless”